Arcona 465 Carbon
- Built with carbon hull, deck and rigging
- Crafted in Sweden
- Choose if you want her cruising or racing outfitted
Arcona 435 – New Model
- "The Greyhound of the Seas" - YM
- Fast like a 50ft yacht
- Winner of the European Yacht of the Year 2019
- The perfect middle-sized yacht
- Suberb agility on the water
- Two interior layout options
- Beautifully balanced
- Modern design, smart solutions
- Efficient in the water and responsive to the helm
- The fun little cruiser-racer
- Light, quick and easy to handle
- Most Arcona-attitude to size
This is Arcona
“It is a fantastic feeling when you set sails, start to trim and feel the drive in the boat. When she gets a touch of heel and takes off. You feel the balance and stiffness, that is unbeatable. That’s a world class yacht.” – Torgny Jansson, founder.
The DNA for Arcona Yachts is really the concept of a hybrid cruiser-racer. When you draw a pure race yacht, you don’t have to think about comfort on board and speed is your single focus. Drawing a cruiser is not too challenging either when your single focus is comfort and sailing performance is not important. However, to successfully design a yacht that performs well in racing, as well as being comfortable and safe to cruise for the family, that is a real trick. A very important key stone is that the yacht is light weight. The lighter yacht you have, the faster she sails and the better features she will have.
Sign up for our magazine
Please subscribe to the Arcona Magazine newsletter to get the latest news and updates. The Magazine is filled with articles on new yachts, cruising and racing sailing, event information and seasonal tips. It’s sent out monthly.