Pantaenius Bohusracet 2022
Registration is open for the Pantaenius Bohusracet!
Date: 30 June – 3 July, 2022
Organiser: Sailing Company Viken Ägir, Uddevalla, in collaboration with the Swedish Maritime Sailing Association
Don’t forget to sign up for the Pantaenius Bohusracet 2022 (Distance sailing championship Double-Handed), before March 31st to take part in discounted early registration!
SEK 1,400 until March 31, discounted early registration
SEK 1,600 until May 30, regular registration fee
SEK 1,900 until June 21, after registration
You get all this when you sail the Pantaenius Bohusracet:
– dinner for two, you and your guest, in Uddevalla
– port fee Uddevalla
– participation in the west coast’s largest shorthanded race
– your friends can follow you and race on the TracTrac app when all boats have tracks
– port tax in Smögen
– Aftersail with fish soup after the finish Smögen
– racing shirt to wear with pride
– a sailing experience beyond the ordinary . . . .
Welcome to the 2022 race!
What do I need to sail SDM?
• Verified letter of measurement
• Member of the Swedish Maritime Sailing Association
• Competition license at the Swedish Sailing Association
• Club affiliated with the Swedish Sailing Association
• Starts in starting group Class Championships
What about participants from overseas?
• Sails Bohusracet but does not participate in the Swedish class championship
• Required SRS metering letter (application)
What applies to one type?
A one-type boat with a valid class letter only needs to submit the relevant measurement letter as a basis for the verified measurement letter.
More info can be found in the invitation: www.bohusracet.se
Arcona Yachts are proud to be one of the sponsors of this event and look forward to seeing you there.